These days, it does not really matter what kind of website you run, there is going to be quite a few just like you. It can be difficult to get people to notice your website on the best of days, let alone when you have so much competition. One of the best things that you can do to help people find your site is through the use of internet marketing and search engine optimization. Here are a few facts and statistics that you should be aware of before you look to hire Seo resellers to help you.
1. As many as 79 percent of search engine users claim that they almost always click on natural search results. This means that they ignore the top couple of links that have clearly been payed for and choose organic links instead. In fact, as many as 80 percent of search engine users say they rarely or never click on the sponsored search results. Working a little extra to make sure that your site makes it to the top of important and relevant searches by investing in social media resellers and SEO specialists is one of the best things that you can do for your company.
2. According to online retailers and service providers, an astounding 39 percent of all of customers that they have actually come from search. If you are thinking that you need more customers in general, hiring Seo resellers might be a great way to find them.
3. Nine out of ten adults who are online use social media extensively.
4. eCommerce sales topped $200 billion in 2011.
5. 30% of businesses outsource at least a portion of their social media marketing, up from 28% in 2011