If you are trying to figure out how to find the best lawyer, the first thing you need to do is identify what kind of injury you have sustained. Auto injury attorneys versus injured at work lawyers versus product injury attorneys are all going to be different. That being said, many injury lawyers will overlap in their practices as well, and will be able to help different types of people in different situations.
Regardless, here is some information to note about accident law if you ever are in an accident.
- 5% or 1 twentieth of all falls result in a fractured bone.
- 44,000 to 98,000 annual deaths in the United States can be attributed to medical malpractice.
- A little over 95% of injury cases are settled with no trial at all.
- Some of the most common reasons for lawsuits regarding accidents include auto accidents, construction accidents, dog bites, and medical malpractice.
- The body of regulations and rules that determine the rights of a victim suing an individual they were injured by is called Accident Law.